As your strategic partner, Pak Mail of Spring Hill offers mailbox rental and a comprehensive mail center for today's business professional. Here are just a few of the benefits of doing business with us:
- Private, secure mailbox rental with a defined street address.
- Enjoy 24-hour security for mail pick up and identity protection.
- Receive all your mail, including UPS, FedEx, and U.S. Postal packages as well as certified mail and freight.
- Let us accept and sign for all your packages so they stay off your front porch where they could be exposed to bad weather or even stolen.
- Our stores offer a safe and secure pickup for your packages.
- Hold mail or forward to a designated location.
- Ensure continuous mail delivery during a business move, relocation, or expansion.
Use Pak Mail's notary public services to have all your important documents notarized while you wait. We offer notary services for financial, real estate closing, legal, and other documents. No appointment is necessary.
Think of Pak Mail as your office assistant or, when you're traveling, as your office away from your office. Pak Mail locations offer photocopying services, fax service and shipping services in one convenient spot. Let our professionals help support your business efforts.
Secure Document Shredding
With technologies growing at a rapid rate, consumers and businesses are experiencing more and more cases of identity theft and information leaks. According to a recent report from the Identity Theft Resource Center, data breaches have risen in recent years. The risk of a breach can be reduced by securely destroying documents that contain sensitive information to minimize the risk of identity theft and fraud.
The Pak Mail of Spring Hill, has partnered with Crown Information Management to deliver secure document destruction solutions. Pak Mail customers will be able to drop off their private documents to be safely and conveniently shredded on site to reduce the risk of identity theft and security breaches. Small businesses and families can now have their documents, financial statements and personal records destroyed and recycled in a manner that leaves them as protected as big corporations, but in a manner that is cost-effective for them.
If you need any further information please feel free to contact us at your convenience at (352) 596-7414.